Who doesn’t love a good Amazon gift guide?! I personally have and love six of the nine things included in this guide. So let’s get started!
- BAREFOOT DREAMS SOCKS | I get a new pair of these for every birthday and every Christmas! Whoever you buy these for will love them, and they’re $15 — a great stocking stuffer!
- TULA DUAL-PHASE RESURFACING PADS | these are amaaazing for gently removing dead skin
- MOONLITE STORYBOOK PROJECTOR FOR SMARTPHONE | this is the coolest thing I’ve ever bought for my kids, and such a great activity and way for me and Stephen to interact with them!
- YETI MUG | I’m not lying when I say I use this mug every. single. day.
- SPORTS TRAVEL MAP | Brayden is super into sports right now, and I feel like he would love this!
- WOODEN KITCHEN UTENSILS SET | the prettiest utensils to sit on your counter and let’s be real, who couldn’t use a new set of kitchen utensils?!
- CARHARTT BEANIE | everyone and their mom has this hat, but I do love it! I even have a pink one for Blake!
- COFFEE TABLE BOOKS | you can never go wrong with a beautiful coffee table book; for a hostess, for the one in the family who loves decorating, for your mama, for a teacher, etc.
- THE BEST. PAJAMAS. EVER. FOR KIDS! | my kids have these in the cloud pattern and have worn the same pair for a YEAR! We are obsessed with these, and the quality is amazing!