One of my most favorite times of the year is when Ulta has their 21 days of beauty :: every day for three weeks, they put amazing, best-selling products on sale for 50% off and they’re different products every day!!! One week of the sale has already passed, but there is still SO much good stuff coming up + I’m here to fill you in on all of it!
I’m sharing some of the things I’ve already bought, some things I want to buy (someday), and some things I will be buying throughout the rest of the sale!
You can click directly on any of the photos or scroll to the bottom for a brief description + price updates on all of the products! I hope you find something exciting!
- BECCA Aqua Luminous Perfecting Foundation $26 during the sale, originally $44 (on sale all three weeks!) I’m loving it so far! I wore it once and it still looked good at the end of the day! Very impressed!
- BECCA First Light Priming Filter was on sale for $19, originally $39 — bought it and already love it. The lavender color combats dullness and brightens the skin. I’ve also used their Backlight Priming Filter before and love that, too.
- BECCA Under Eye Brightening Corrector $32 + not on sale, but worth every penny! I’ve gone through a whole thing of this already + I swear by it. Put it on under your concealer and the pink tones combat those dark circles! It’s magic, for real. This is for sure one of those products that is a must have for dark circles.
- ST. TROPEZ Gradual Tan Watermelon Infusion Lotion $25 + not on sale. I’m currently wearing this and testing it out. If you’re curious for an update, just ask me! I’ve heard amazing things so I decided to give it a try! The price is good, too.
- SMASHBOX Crystalized Shimmer Drops $25 + not on sale, but I still think it’s a great price. I swatched these on my hand in Ulta and I’m literally OBSESSED!
- SMASHBOX Crystalized Highlighter $39 + will not be part of the sale. I am just obsessed with it so I wanted to include it. I don’t know what it is with me, but I am all about highlighters lately, and this one is absolutely GORGEOUS! Tried it on in Ulta + I was GLOWING. A bit expensive, but I’m sure — so worth it! Just go to Ulta and swatch this… it’s so good.
- MORPHE Highlight + Contour Beauty Sponge only $8! Just bought it and can’t wait to use it! If Jaclyn Hill loves it, it’s obviously good.
- MORPHE Fluidity Full-coverage Concealer only $9 — cannot wait to try this out!
- I HEART REVOLUTION Chocolate Elixir Glow Palette only $7 — can’t beat the price!
- WET BRUSH Mini White Marble Detangling Brush only $7 and so cute! I found mine up near the registers.
- BENEFIT Gimme Brow Eyebrow Gel originally $24, on sale for $12 on Saturday, April 6.
- TOO FACED Bronzing/Highlighting Duo $30 | gorgeous colors!!
- TOO FACED Chocolate Soleil Bronzer will be on sale for $15 on Friday, April 5. If you’ve never tried this, YOU NEED TO. My most favorite bronzer EVER. I get the Milk Chocoloate color.
- URBAN DECAY Eyeshadows originally $20, on sale for $10 on Sunday, March 31.
- DERMADOCTOR Kakadu Vitamin C Serum this is waaaay too much money, but honestly – I’ve never heard one bad thing about it. And vitamin C is so good for your skin. I do not own this, but have heard really great things about it. Feel free to check it out if you’re in the market for something like this.
- DERMADOCTOR Kakadu C Peel Pads these are originally $78, on sale for $39 on Thursday, March 28. (This deal is SOOOO GOOOOD!! + comes with 30 peel pads!)
- JUICE BEAUTY Anti-Wrinkle Serum originally $80, on sale for $40 on Friday, March 29.
- TARTE Tartelette Toasted Eyeshadow Palette my favorite palettes of ALL TIME!!!!!!! Originally $40, will be on sale for $19.50 on Friday, March 29.
- COVER FX Shimmer Veil $28 + not on sale, but SO pretty! Can be used on eyes, lips or cheeks!
- OFRA NikkieTutorials Highlighter originally $29, will be on sale for $14.50 on Tuesday, March 26. DEFINITELY GETTING THIS!!
- IT COSMETICS Bye Bye Pores Silk Powder $14.50 TODAY! Originally $29. I am obsessed with this powder. Such a good setting powder! And that price…. are you kidding me?!
- KATE SOMERVILLE Wrinkle Warrior Plumping Moisturizer a very expensive cream coming in at $95, but I will say – Kate Somerville can do no wrong in my eyes. I have seen the absolute best reviews for this product so I know it’s 100% worth it. I will buy it —— someday!